|Home » SEO Tips, Tricks & News
When you buy backlinks to increase your page ranking, you need to be smart. Use these tips to boost the popularity of your page like never before!
Buying backlinks to increase the amount of traffic to a web page is today's trend. However, while you buy backlinks for your website from different link building service providers, there are a few very important things you have to keep in mind, to ensure you are getting value for your money. Here they are:
1) When you are buying or creating backlinks, do not create thousands of backlinks in a very short period of time. Spread it out over a month or even more. Otherwise, you run the risk of your website getting banned or removed from search engine listings.
2) As far as possible, try to avoid buying links from commonly used link building service providers. In general, search engines keep track of 'paid links', and systematically avoid displaying them in search results. It would be advisable to purchase links that are difficult to detect.
3) Patience, patience, patience. Search engines can take quite a long time to update their databases, as there are billions of web pages on the internet. Do not expect your website's PR to go up overnight. Over a period of 4 months or more, you will see a marked increase in traffic and page popularity.
4) It is best to avoid:
* Link farms
* Black-listed sites
* Expired domains
* Footer links
5) Buy links on websites that are in some way or the other related to your own, so that traffic from there will reach your website as well. If you deal with sports equipment, there would be no point in buying backlinks to your web pages on the website of a store that sells musical instruments!
6) Look for websites that have limited backlink slots. When you go for links where there is great demand, the importance of your page goes up naturally. Avoid sites that are already hosting hundreds of links.
7) Quality is always better than quantity. A few well-placed, good quality backlinks are equivalent to, or even better than hundreds of cheap backlinks scattered all over the internet.
8) Do not give site-wide links. This makes it difficult for search engines to relate your website to others. Deep links are always more effective. Also, analyze and understand your own requirements before purchasing backlinks. This will help you save quite a lot of money.
By David of LinkBuilding1000K
We thank articlebase.com
for the article.
Before you are able to 'add your comment'
you need to login into your 2SPACE® PASSPORT.
If you don't have a 2SPACE® PASSPORT you
can create one for free.